Friday, May 12, 2006

Painting is Fun

We recently painted our appartment. It was fun. Someone told us that it would really test our relationship. It didn't. I think maybe if we were painting our house (if we had one) I would be a little more of a perfectionist i.e. anal. That might have put some strain on our relationship.
Anyway I think it looks pretty decent. Pretty classy. Good choice of colours Irene!

The bedroom is a chocolate brown which is also pretty cool.
And on the same night (yesterday) I captured a great picture of the view off our balcony looking towards Andrew Hayden Park. Notice the sailboats on the water. Can you see Josh rippin along out there? Nope its too small.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Great pictures!

Karin.

joel muiS said...

yep, that's a pretty swell colour, I must say.