Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sickened

Finally I am feeling better. After about three weeks of exhaustedness and a general feeling like crap I decided (or or other people decided for me) that blood tests would be a good idea.
So apparently I had mono. Now that I am recovered that information is very important to me. But I suppose it could have been worse.
Anyway I have got to get to work. If anything my new job is more busy than my last one. But I am loving it. Its weird how in school every project is a pain but once you get paid for it its suddenly something interesting. I think it has something to do with the fact that at the end of the day you can drop it and get on with the rest of your life. You don't have to go home and continue working on the stuff you were just working on all day at school. At least that was my experience with school.

3 comments:

undoubtably_me said...

Dude, mono sucks, I should know... Hope you're doing a bit better. Sleeeeeeeeeeeep! And let the wife baby you a little :P. Take care, we'll see you on the 2-4!

Jo

D_Hummel said...

yeah right like you ever did any homework!

Reuben said...

Yup I'm definitely feeling better.
In college i actually did, i'm serious, ask Irene. I know its hard to believe judging from my high school record but its true.