Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Alpacas are warm!

Irene's parents came back from Peru last week. The pictures they took looked amazing. Think really cool spanish architecture, ancient Inca ruins, steep cliffs covered in greenery and terraced farming. I'd go there in a second if I was given the chance.
As per usual they came bearing gifts. They brought me back a hat made of Alpaca (smallish llama) wool. Its cool and it keeps me warm. I can't wait to be tearring down the slopes in quebec looking all stylish in my Alpaca hat. Take that you stylish montreallers! Anyway here is a pic so you get the general idea. Boy do I look good (in that hat)!

2 comments:

D_Hummel said...

This solves the age old question of: "Can you look good with a llama on your head?". Also inspiring the questions, "Why is llama spelt with two l's?", and "Did Lloyd give llamas their name?".... intriguing, no?

Reuben said...

It does solve that question but it poses other questions like 'how much of the llama is socially acceptable to wear?' and 'how do you get the little llama sheddings out of your hair without looking like a monkey searching his scalp for scrumptious parasites?' Just kidding - the hat works great.

ps yes it was lloyd i think