Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Michael 'shaddup already' Moore

A few nights ago I couldn't fall asleep because all I could see when I closed my eyes was that most annoying documentary filmmaker known as Michael Moore.
The reason was I had been reading an article earlier in the day about him and it had triggered a memory from Europe. When we were in Provence, close to Cannes (where the film festival was underway) we took a day to explore one of the most beautiful medieval towns in Europe (called St Paul de Vence). While Irene and I were exploring the tiny streets I noticed a fat american looking guy whole I am convinced was Moore. When I saw his buddy it confirmed it. His buddy was wearing an 'I Hate Bush' shirt and looked extremely american too. Those americans stand out quite a bit in Europe.
Anyway, Irene disagreed with me and talked me out of walking up to moore and kicking him in the crotch. But I know it was him because I have read too much stuff about the guy. I have always had a deep dislike of the way he makes movies and the way he talks/shouts. Personally, I would rate him the most annoying person on the planet. He is worse than Michael Jackson, Prince and all those annoying rappers and their wigger fans combined.
So here I am lying in bed thinking of all the things I could have said to him (tell him to keep his fat american chops shut for once) or done to him (pushed him off the ramparts - probably more productive). And when I told Irene she just laughed at me and told me it wasn't even him.
It took me forever to fall asleep and when I did it was a fitful dreaming type of sleep with lots of kicking. If only I had kicked him - just once.
But then he would probably just counter with a documentary on violent Canadians abroad and how the Bush administration is to blame.
Yup should have lured him to the ramparts and tripped his fat lazy american butt.

4 comments:

joel muiS said...

Man, I just saw a preview for his latest movie, and I so wish you had at least kicked him.

Reuben said...

i just can't believe i missed my chance

Anonymous said...

Ugh, did you see his mug on the front page of the citizen yesterday? The article attached was
pretty interesting. He's such a sloth.
Jody

Reuben said...

i'm glad i missed that article. yes a sloth is a good description.