Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl XXX Rated

So the Giants won. That is hilarious.

I pay 0% attention to north american football but when everyone is talking about New England having the perfect season and it is their chance blah blah blah.....this is perfect.

The only other time I have heard of the New York Giants is in that animated movie with the animals escaping from a zoo and the annoying little shi tzu lemur creatures start calling the zoo animals the 'New York Giants'. That was mildly funny I guess.

The only part of the 'big show' I watched was about 5 seconds of Tom Petty (the fake one - not the dead one) doing his thing at the half-time show.

Americans sometimes really are nuts. Its like the entire country is auditioning for a girls gone wild video.

1 comment:

Jay & Veronica said...

I was wondering about that.

Tom Petty... really, is it possible?

Thanks!