Friday, December 19, 2008

Attention all Drones

If anybody is still actually using Internet Explorer these days (I know you exist) they should stop right about now.
Since Tuesday Microsoft has been admitting that IE is vulnerable to some pretty serious security leaks which allow hackers to steal passwords and other personal information. The internet has been abuzz with stories like this and news clips like this. Basically you should be using anything (Firefox, Chrome or Safari) but IE.
I personally just installed the update along with the Microsoft anti-virus software on my computer at home but who is going to trust it when it was made by the same guys who brought us Vista.

2 comments:

joel said...

hey, being the Google fanatic that you are, have you tried chrome yet? Is it better than Firefox?

Reuben said...

yeah its pretty sweet. i still use firefox since i have it set up with my favourite add-ons and settings. If you don't use add-ons then I would use Chrome for sure.