Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nothing is Free in this World except....

SNOWI set up this sign at the end of my driveway this morning. I saw it somewhere else on the internet and I thought it would be funny. So far no one except people I know have approached me on it (granted I am rarely at home long enough to be approached and we do live in the suburbs). Irene did see someone drive up, get out and take a picture. I'd bet it is on facebook or flickr by now.
Actually, I am hoping that someone from one of the local ski hills will take my snow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!!!

do you deliver?

Mrs. Bob said...

hey, i'm pretty annoyed with the lack of snow down here in the hamilton area... growing up in the same area as andrew makes me crave a good dump of snow!

so if you deliver, i'll take some!

Reuben said...

lol
hey didn't you read the fine print? shipping and handling is extra.