Friday, May 29, 2009

Bluesfest 2009!

So we have to make up our minds on which days to hit up Bluesfest.

Here are the days and artists I really want to check out:

Thurs July 9th: Brothers Chaffey, The Stills, Iron & Wine
Friday July 10th: Okkervil River, DeVotchKa
Saturday July 11th: United Steel Workers, Hey Rosetta!, Jill Barber, Loreena McKennit

Wed. July 15th: Arkells, The National, Skydiggers
Thurs July 16th: Politique, M83, Coeur de pirate
Friday July 17th: Library Voices, Cake, Clem Snide

Right now the 9th, the 15th and the 16th are at the top of my list. The 15th is also when KISS plays which is apparently driving up the price of that day to 55$. That seems a bit steep to me. I really wish I could have volunteered and got the free full 11 day pass. Oh well, you can't do everything and I probably would have burned out.

No comments: